Thursday, April 24, 2014

On the eve of the launch

Tomorrow, Mirror Image releases. The culmination of years of hard work and determination will soon be yours to buy. My publisher sent me the link for Smashwords and it completely astounded me that with just a few clicks, someone can and will be able to read it. I hope that someone is you.

This story has gone through so much to get to you. Originally, it was much different. A few of my friends have read the early versions and I think will be very pleased with the finished product.

First chapter was Maddie at her niece and nephew's birthday party. The Brooks men weren't involved. Several chapters were completely re-written. It's all a part of the writing process. This is a project I've put my heart and soul in. Little bits of me is sprinkled throughout the story. Reading this is a window into who I am, who I once was, and who I'd like to be.

And there's more to come. The second in the series, Mirror Shattered, will be released this summer. Of course stay tuned to this blog as well as my website for release date information. I'm currently writing the third which may be published later this year. And there are two more books to look forward to. At least.

This has been one crazy ride and I'm so glad it's the eve. Thank you for experiencing this with me. I hope it lives up to expectations.

~KG

1 comments:

Duchess Writer said...

I can't wait to read it!! Congratulations! Enjoy the ride!! :o)

Post a Comment