Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Submissions

I've been patiently waiting for a friend to come through for me on the cover for Mirror Image so I could self-publish it. Since Christmas though, I decided to give my wonderful sci-fi series another shot and am looking for a publisher. A friend of mine referred to me to a publisher that deals with sci-fi series so I am putting my submission in for query.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

My romance story, Change the Stars, is finally ready for submissions. Looking for a great publisher who would appreciate the little 1930s crime mob/love story. If anyone has any recommendations, I would love to hear about it.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years. Let's toast to a wonderful and bright new year! See you in 20134.

~K.G. Stutts

0 comments:

Post a Comment