Monday, November 24, 2014

10 Questions

In honor of Amethyst Chronicles: Winter's Kiss releasing, I decided to take a closer look at my protagonist, Ember Wilson. Reader's have been describing her as intense and hardcore. Now we're going to peel off a layer and take a deeper look.

10 Questions with Ember Wilson.

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Happiness is an illusion. There's no such thing as perfect happiness.

2. What is your greatest fear?

I don't have any fears. No man, beast, not even death.

3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

In myself? No. In others? Weakness.

4. What do you most dislike about your appearance?

Anything I disliked, I have changed. Yes, I dye my hair black for a reason. My eyes are purple instead of blue. Genetically, I am superior. I like how I am. I wouldn't change it for anything now.

5. Which living person do you most despise?

It's a long list. Dr. Clayton Rudo tops that list. He's only slightly above General Tom Blanchard.

6. What is the quality you most like in a man?

Strength and brains. He needs to be a good lover or he's not allowed in my bed. I would want a man who can enjoy what he has and not try to step on my toes.

7. What or who is the greatest love of your life?

First off, I don't use that word. Ever. Second, my team. They are my family. The only ones I need.

8. If you could go back in time, where would you go?

I've been reading the old journal entries of Dr. Madison Brooks. I think she is fascinating. To have achieved so much, and a clone too. I would love to go back in time and meet her. See what the Intergalactic Security Commission was like in its early stages.

Early stages? The ISC was forty years old when she joined.

Yeah, but it wasn't public. She brought it out of the shadows and helped it become the global governing body it is today.

9. What would you consider to be your best skill?

It's hard to gauge unless you've seen me in action. My fighting skills are unparalleled. A blaster is right at home in my hands.

10. And last question. How would you like to die?

Ah! Finally a good question. I want to die fighting and I'll take the bastard I'm fighting down with me.

Blurb:

Amethyst is a secret team of genetically enhanced humans which is Earth’s greatest defensive weapon. Leading the team of super soldiers is Ember Wilson, a tough woman with a huge chip on her shoulder. The team gets their name from the after effect of the Genesis Project which turned their eyes and even their blood purple.

For decades, Earth has been ravaged by unpredictable weather which began to cause crops to fail. Most of the planet’s food sources have deteriorated. Dr. Clayton Rudo has proclaimed he has the means to save the soil. He has created a weather machine to regulate and help replenish. But Ember knew the truth. He didn’t want to save the planet. He wanted to control it. Amethyst destroyed the machine, but was placed in stasis. Two years later, Rudo recreated the device and has frozen Washington, DC.

General Tom Blanchard brought Amethyst out of stasis to work with an elite Air Force team, led by Major Liam Ross. Tensions between Ember and Liam rise as they butt heads. Can they work together before Earth is completely under ice?

Buy links:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OZN21MS/
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/amethyst-chronicles-kg-stutts/1120687312?ean=2940046383669

0 comments:

Post a Comment