In the beginning, there was hardcover.
Then ebook and softcover.
Along came a sequel.
And then there was...
...at long last...
...after many trials and tribulations...
The third book in The Trilogy of Tompa Lee is available July 29.
Tompa Lee—orphan, anti-social loner, and homeless street meat—has clawed her way up to the stars. There, on planet Zee Shode, she finds the galaxy’s greatest treasures: friendship and love.
Happily ever after? Not if the Galactic Trading Council has its way. Tompa commits the unforgivable crime of ‘forgery’—that is, forging an alliance between humans, Shons, and Klicks—and the Council rules by divide and conquer. The Council hires Lily Kilsing, earth’s most feared bounty hunter. Kilsing lures Tompa to a deserted alien city by kidnapping her fiancé and her best friend.
Can Tompa kill the huntress—or will she be forced to sacrifice her own life trying to save her loved ones?
About the author
Edward Hoornaert is not only a writer, he’s a certifiable Harlequin Hero; he inspired N.Y. Times bestselling author Vicki Lewis Thompson to write her favorite Harlequin Desire, “Mr. Valentine”, which was dedicated to him. In the past, he wrote contemporary romances for Silhouette Books, but these days he writes science fiction adventures—usually with elements of romance. In addition to novelist, he has been a teacher, technical writer, salesman, waiter, janitor, and symphonic oboist.
After having 30 different addresses in his first 28 years, his rolling stone slowed in the mountains of
Columbia and stopped in . His high school
sweetheart has been his wife for more years than he has fingers and toes to
What people are saying about Tompa Lee:
· "Ed Hoornaert is a marvelous writer: a terrific, engrossing storyteller and a consummate stylist." – Robert J. Sawyer, Hugo and Nebula Award winning author
· "A leading lady worth rooting for..." –
Book Review San Francisco
· "...an attractive, ambitious vagabond." –
Daily Star Arizona
· "I love Tompa Lee! She grabs me in many of the same ways that are so captivating about Lisbeth Salandar in The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo." – Pamela Keys, author of The Jumbee
· "Reminiscent of the best of classic Star Trek." – TheBestReviews.com
· "...a rollicking romp on a distant planet, full of adventure and heart." – Amber Belldene, author of the Blood Vine series
So what are you waiting for? Preorder it now!