Friday, January 16, 2015

Mirror Reformed

Today's the day! The final book in my sci-fi romance Mirror trilogy is now available! This is an incredibly proud day for me... and a little sad. This series has meant the world to me. I've been working on this trilogy for two years now. The Mirror series has spawned its own spinoff with the Amethyst Chronicles and an origin series as well. I've had adults come up and shake my hand in my mother-in-law's nursing home after reading Mirror Image on paperback. She told me she doesn't like reading sci-fi books, but stayed up all night reading mine. She proceeded to ask me a ton of questions, to which I could only smile and say she needs to read the second book when it comes to paperback this week. And then she hit me in the arm with my own book. Yeah, my own book.

Still, the talk with her did make me smile. I love that so many readers have reached out to me to tell me how they've become just as attached to Mack, Maddie, John, Seth, Logan, Charlie, and Jackson. You, the reader, were the inspiration behind the origin series with the characters. A short glimpse into the past of the ISC's leading men (and woman) started with John. His brothers, Seth and Logan, will have their story told on February 13th. Jackson will soon follow and a full-length story for Mack will be out in the summer.

I'm not really ready to say goodbye to them yet. Thankfully I won't have to for a while when in Amethyst Chronicles: Past Reflections takes our resident badass, Ember Wilson, back to 2015. But, first, Mirror Reformed!

The final book in the Mirror series.

Blurb:

The ISC's most dangerous foe, the Synth, is threatening Earth.

Mack, Maddie, and their team scramble to come up with a plan to defeat them once and for all. As the planet's safety is in jeopardy, the team will have to put it all on the line, or give their lives in the process.

When the dust settles the world will stand together in support of those who are lost.

Buy links:

Mirror Reformed will also be the first new release up on Distinguished Press' brand new store! Visit the event link here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1469418863323056/ to get a coupon to get this story in any format of your choosing for $.99. That's 80% from the original price!

Or

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S9ZZ43G

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/510764

0 comments:

Post a Comment